Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Joy . . . Your Joy

"The life that is rightly related to God is as natural as breathing wherever it goes" -- Oswald.

As natural as breathing. The opposite of self-conscious. God living through me. Not me stiltedly trying to do his bidding and then evaluating my performance.

"Be rightly related to God, find your joy there, and out of you will flow rivers of living water" -- Oswald. But the rivers won't be my concern. I won't be judging their flow or forcing them or damming them up. I will be living moment by moment ever conscious of God's goodness and my position before him as a beloved child.

Rightly related to God. As natural as breath. Finding my joy in his presence, in his unchanging, unwavering approval. That is what I long for. That is what I pray for.

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment