Friday, August 20, 2010

Completeness

I have no idea what Oswald is talking about today. Really. The absence of self-consciousness? I have never experienced it. I am always the sick man who knows what health is and is striving to get there. I want to believe that God answers prayer, but I am not restfully certain of it.

Oswald says that I cannot overcome my self-consciousness by any common sense method. Jesus says, "Come unto me, and I will give you rest." How, Jesus? How do I get where you are? What am I missing?

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

  1. Self-aware, Christ-aware? Oswald is annoying me. I don't really believe what Oswald has to say on this matter! I think we can find moments of rest in God during our life here, but I think only when we meet him in heaven will we find complete rest. I think God builts a longing for him in us. One that is not removed until we are united with him in body and spirit.

    ReplyDelete