Sunday, October 10, 2010

Giving Up . . . For Now

If you've been reading my blog, thanks. I've enjoyed the journey, and your comments along the way have really encouraged me. The lesson that cannot seem to survive the arduous journey from my head to my heart is one of grace -- that I do not have to be good enough. In my challenge to live with myself, this blog has begun to represent another way to fail, and so, I am suspending my efforts for now. I hope to return and finish the journey with Oswald at some point in the future, but for now, my pilgrimage is heading in a new direction. Thanks, again, for being interested.

Barbara

StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Barb. I have really enjoyed reading your thoughts and appreciate your sharing from the heart. As a result, I have been challenged to think about my responses to MUFHH and what I would write if it were my effort. You made me think and interact with the material more thoroughly. Again, many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Barbara, how hard it is for us to allow a season in our lives to pass. Your honesty and transparency never failed to touch me. Many times, you echoed my own thoughts and feelings. Be blesssed in moving into the next season God has for you. Remember your Oswald blog as a tool that God used to touch others. I - for one - am better for it.

    Lynnda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to echo Lynnda's and Licorice Lover's message. Your gift of honest and openness also touched me...made me reflect on my inabilities of doing so at times, but more importantly, it made me strive to be more open and honest in my life. You have been blessed with such gifts...and this blog was one. I find it impossible to think of this journey being a failure in any manner. Thank you so very much...

    ReplyDelete